All content on this site (written or graphic) are solely owned by StephShares and are protected by copyright, trademark, and intellectual property laws. The above mentioned content is to be solely used for your personal purposes and not to be commercially reproduced. You may not use any content on this site without expressed written permission or it will be seen as an infringement on these rights.
You may establish a link to this site, as long as the link does not imply the content is your own or that StephShares is a sponsor of the linking site. Such a link must also be approved by StephShares prior to posting.
StephShares is dedicated to helping people with creating healthy changes in a positive and uplifting atmosphere. While I encourage comments, suggestions, and feedback (good or bad), I will delete any comments which are deemed unnecessarily negative or unhelpful to my readers.
While I strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, things may change which would cause my content to become non-current or inaccurate (ie. date changes, expired deals, etc.) As such, StephShares accepts no liability, financial or otherwise, for error or omissions as it relates to this site. If you find information has changed, please notify me and I’ll update the site accordingly.
Similarly, StephShares cannot guarantee the products or services referenced herein. While I endeavor to always make recommendations based on what I believe will benefit my readers, any failure from referenced companies, products, or services should be addressed with those third parties, as StephShares accepts no liability for failure on their part.
By use of this site, you agree to not hold liable StephShares or its ownership for any damages, financial or otherwise, for any referenced materials, products, services, or any offensive user language or conduct. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or these terms and conditions, your remedy is to cease use of the site and its products and services.
StephShares does not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children (defined as ages 16 and younger). I do not target children with my services.
StephShaes may receive and store information you voluntarily submit for the purpose of subscribing to newsletters, leaving comments, running contests or promotions, conducting questionnaires concerning client satisfaction, or to send you personalized offers from us or our carefully selected partners. This information would include your name, email address, and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily opt-in. When provided, I will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise distribute your personal information to any 3rd party entities.
There may also be usage-related information stored when you visit this site. This includes but is not limited to your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information collected is used to customize the content and/or layout of the page, or to analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality of available products and services.
StephShares does its best to keep your personal data safe. I use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS) and use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. I monitor systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and utilize Sucuri for additional security measures.
StephShares contains links from external websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites, and encourage you to review the policies of websites you visit.
In general, there are four different types of cookies:
• Necessary Cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on websites, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
• Functionality Cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using websites more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics Cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of a website or services.
• Advertising Cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to a website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
On StephShares cookies are used to track sales, store visitors’ preferences, record user-specific information on what pages were visited, ensure that visitors aren’t repeatedly sent the same ads, customize content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends. This is done in order to personalize and enhance your experience.
Cookies may also be used by third-party services, like Google Analytics, to track statistics and website data (such as visitor traffic, pageviews, bounce rates, and pages viewed). You can find more information about Google Analytic’s privacy and security here. If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
AFFILIATES & ADVERTISING
StephShares has affiliate relationships with certain brands, products, and services and may receive compensation at no cost to you for products or services booked through these links. These relationships will be referenced up front in any relevant content.
Despite any possible compensation, it is the policy of this site to provide truthful, unbiased information based on my own experience. I will not recommend a product or service unless I truly believe it will benefit you. That said, purchases through these links support this site and are much appreciated.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data. Affiliate partners (such as PHG, Awin, Rakuten, WAN, Share A Sale, Booking, iTunes, Viator, or other third parties) may use code or cookies on their websites to track the performance of advertisers’ marketing efforts, as described above.
StephShares also participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. The program allows participating websites to earn advertising fees through links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, StephShares will post customized links provided by Amazon to track the referrals. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission for these purchases.
This site may engage in sponsored campaigns with brands and agencies. All sponsored content is disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. Occasionally, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (or web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience demographics. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information is collected by StephShares in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
I may also partner with advertisers who will provide targeted campaigns based on your interests or needs. These parties may collect general information from your computer, such as your IP address. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information. You can find out how Google uses this information here.
The information I provide in this blog is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The testimonials and content contained in this blog are from personal experiences and are my own opinion. The content in this blog is not a substitute for medical or professional care.
I, the writer of StephShares, do not make any medical claims and cannot provide medical advice.
If you have a health concern or want to explore your options regarding a topic discussed in this blog, it is up to you to make an informed decision in partnership with your doctor or a licensed health care professional responsible for your care.
1. Right to Information – meaning you have to right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to Access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered.
3. Right to Rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to Erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
5. Right to Restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. Right to Object to Processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to Object to Automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to Data Portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
9. Right to Lodge a Complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
10. Right to Withdraw Consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
I reserve the right to update this policy at any time. I encourage you to review these policies at your convenience, which were last updated on 5/15/2018.